Frequently Asked Questions
On the 80/20 is the credit good for finishing costs, stitching clubs, or monthly thread club or just retail items in the store?
- The 80/20 Credit is good for all purchases from Fireside Stitchery, this includes the items listed in the question.
Do you want 'opened' skeins or only those which are intact?
- Only unused, unopened, intact skeins of threads will be accepted.
What happens if your items don't sell?
- We have found that very few items do not sell. So far, we've had a 0.2% no sale rate. This is because we start all our auctions at 99 cents. This seems to generate the most excitement among the eBay buyers. However, if there is a no sale we have 3 options:
FYI. Most of the no sales are Cross-Stitch charts or books. To sell, these items have to be bundled 3-10 in a lot and be of a related topic, ie. alphabets or flowers.
- Return the item to the customer, (they pay shipping).
- Combine the item with a similar item of the customers that has not yet been auctioned.
- Dispose of the item.
- What about Copyright?
- We sell only original charts and class materials.
- Copies / loose pages from magazines and books will not be accepted.
- All copies in violation of author copyright will not be sold.
- We reserve the right to remove / not sell any items we believe violate copyright.