- We will list any needlework related items: painted canvases, threads, cross stitch charts and kits, crewel kits, charted needlepoint designs, beads, accessories, books, knitting yarns, and more. These items can be new or used, and must not smell of smoke.
- Send us the items that you want us to sell.
- We will inventory your items. Will send you an itemized list and our sales agreement.
- Sign and return the sales agreement to us. Once we recieve the sales agreement we will begin the sale process for your items.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions page for details about the items we accept for selling on eBay.
Payment for your Items that Sold:
- We run a simple auction with a starting bid of 99 cents, and sell to the highest bidder.
- We determine how to group your items for auction. For the most part we list items singly, but we reserve the right to combine your items.
- When all your items have been sold, we send you a list showing each lot with sale price, and your check or credit memo.
- You choose one of the following:
- The 80/20 Split.
- You receive 80% of the total sales in "Fireside Stitchery Credits". These Credits expire six months from the date on the Credit Memo, and are good for the purchase of any items we carry. $1.00 U.S. equals $1.00 Fireside Stitchery Credit.
- The 60/40 Split.
- We send you a check for 60% of the total sales.
Send your items to us:
179 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355
Include with your shipment the following:
Additionally we recommend adding tracking to your shipment as we do not contact you when your package arrives.
You can contact us at:
Phone: (800) 531-2607 or (610) 889-9835
FAX: (610) 889-3013
Frequently Asked Questions