- We will list any needlework related items: painted canvases, threads, cross stitch charts and kits, crewel kits, charted needlepoint designs, beads, accessories, needlework stands, books, knitting yarns, and more. These items can be new or used, and must not smell of smoke.
- We accept magazines published within the last 5 years, and books published within the last 10 years.
- Send us the items that you want us to sell.
- We will inventory your items and send you an itemized list along with our sales agreement for you to sign.
- Sign and return the agreement to us and we will begin selling your items.
- All our auctions begin on Fridays at 6pm EST and run for 7 days.
- We run a simple auction with a starting bid of 99 cents, and sell to the highest bidder.
- We determine how to group your items for auction. For the most part we list items singly, but we reserve the right to combine one or more of your items in a single auction.
- When all your items have been auctioned off, we send you a list showing each item showing the winning bid (In the rare event that an item does not sell, we will call you to discuss the disposition of that item.)
Payment for your Items that Sold:
- You choose one of the following:
- The 80/20 Split.
- You receive 80% of the total sales in "Fireside Stitchery Credits". These Credits expire six months from the date on the Credit Memo, and are good for the purchase of any items we carry. $1.00 U.S. equals $1.00 Fireside Stitchery Credit.
- The 60/40 Split.
- We send you a check for 60% of the total sales.
Send your items to us:
490 Lancaster Avenue
Frazer, PA 19355
You can contact us at:
Phone: (800) 531-2607 or (610) 889-9835
FAX: (610) 889-3013
Frequently Asked Questions