Frequently Asked Questions
Is the 80/20 credit good for finishing costs, stitching clubs, or monthly thread club or just retail items in the store?
- The 80/20 Credit is good for all purchases from Fireside Stitchery, this includes the items listed in the question.
Do you sell 'opened' skeins?
What happens if your items don't sell?
- We have found that very few items do not sell. This is because we start all our auctions at 99 cents. This seems to generate the most excitement among the eBay buyers. However, if there is a no sale we have 3 options:
FYI. Most of the no sales are Cross-Stitch charts or books. To sell, these items have to be bundled 3-10 in a lot and be of a related topic, i.e. alphabets or flowers.
- Return the item to the customer, (customer pasy shipping).
- Donate to charity.
- Dispose of the item.
- Sellers must tell us when delivering their itmes for sale that they wand unsold items returned, we automatically donate or dispose of unsold items.
- What about Copyright?
- We sell only original charts and class materials.
- Copies / loose pages from magazines and books will not be accepted.
- All copies in violation of author copyright will not be sold.
- We reserve the right to remove / not sell any items we believe violate copyright.
- What about framed pieces?
- We do not sell framed pieces with or without glass.
- We do not sell frames.
- Do you sell furniture and stands?
- We do not sell furniture.
- We do not sell floor stands. We sell small lap and table stands.
- Do you sell non-needlework related items?
- No. All non-needlework related items will not be accepted or sold.
- What books and magazines do you accept?
- We accept magazines published within the last 5 years, and books published within the last 10 years.